Nutrition Program, Title IIIC
Meals are served daily at the Senior Activity Center and Monday through Friday at all remaining locations. Breakfast is also offered at the Senior Activity Center Monday through Friday.
- Individuals who are 60 years of age or older, the spouse of someone 60 or older, or who are disabled and live in a facility with a senior meal site on location may participate in the meal program for a suggested donation of $3.00 per meal. All other individuals must pay the guest price of $5.00 per meal.
- Meal tickets with 13 punches are available for the price of $36.00.
- Meal ticket assistance is available upon request.
- Meals served are dietitian approved and meet 1/3 of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins and nutrients required for individuals 60 and older.
- Diabetic exchanges are available upon request.