RSVP Program Overview
- Individuals age 55 and better willing to share at least 1 hour of their time and talent for Wyoming Communities.
- RSVP volunteers live in the state of Wyoming.
- RSVP provides accident/liability insurance coverage while on volunteer service and optional mileage reimbursement to and from the volunteer site.
- RSVP provides ongoing formal and informal recognition throughout the year.
- No membership dues.
- No income guidelines.
- No meetings.
- RSVP volunteers serve in non-profit, governmental and faith-based organizations.
- RSVP co-sponsors 55 Alive/ Mature Driving Classes with AARP.
- RSVP provides a quarterly newsletter for its volunteers and stations.
- RSVP sponsors the Annual Senior ArtFest, an art show for individuals 55 and better.