Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- RSVP is sponsored by the Cheyenne Housing Authority.
- RSVP is a program of the Corporation for National and Community Service, which has other programs such as Foster Grandparents, Senior Companions, VISTA and AmeriCorp.
- Funding comes from the Corporation for National and Community Service (Federal), Laramie County, City of Cheyenne, State of Wyoming Aging Division, a planned giving program, fundraisers, and various grants.
- RSVP Members volunteer in Laramie County
- Local match money goes to senior volunteers to pay for mileage and meal reimbursement and insurance coverage.
- RSVP has an Advisory Council that includes senior volunteers and community members.
- RSVP staff includes a Project Director, and an Outreach Coordinator.